Thursday, August 28, 2008

Natalia Oreiro: "I like a chocolate and nut-brown men"




Along to Luciano Castro she started to filming Amanda O, the first soap opera for the internet, produced by company Dori Media Group, which will be on the net in the beginning of October. "Great challenge. Not only for the reason that all people around the world will can watch it, but also that I can laught to myself and to surrounding where I move in. I fell a quality product, I need to represent myself and represent people. It doesn't matter how, when or where. When I am surprised from a career, I jump to the swimming pool and then I look if there is water or not."

What is a resemblance between Natalia and Amanda O?
"A resemblance is in their dependence to chocolate and they like nut-brown men."

The internet soap opera Amanda O will be presented to the world on 13th-17th October on Mipcom in Cannes. In the same time will be sold t-shirts, knapsack and various product with topic of Amanda O.

No comments: