Friday, August 15, 2008

Great News!!!

Great news! Naty is going to film a new movie "Mϊsica en espera" soon, she will also sing a new song and in September she with her sister will present a new collection by Las Oreiro!


Thanks to www.nataliaoreiro.cz we have the oportunity to read Natalia's new interview!!!

What is the interview about?
R: what happened? You were blond.
N: You see, in my life I can't wait and I change every time.
R: It's a story, you and your hair.
N: Exactly, me and my hair.
R: You were talking to me about the internet, when you film it,when we will see it?
N: I am already filming it, it will be shown sice October on the internet and in mobile phones. It's a great project and for me it's something super new. It's a story about Amanda O, my role is Amanda, an important and international star, very famous but despotic, she treats bad everyone, her assistant, fans...
She thinks that she is the one, has hight ego and she is falling in love with Dante, the role of Luciano Castro, which...
R: Enough! New happy pair...
N: Well... From the beggining not very happy, becuase it's a story ofrousers, we are super bad... And the other soap opera I hope I will do the next year. But it's the next year, before I will do a movie with Diego Peretti and Norma Aleandro, the name is Mϊsica en espera (Music in expectation)...It's a romantic comedy. So beautiful. I am pregnant in the moie so... mhmh..
R: It's comfortable or...
N: Very comfortable. I like it, I like the clothes and it will have a premiere in the first months of the next year. Moreover I will present Un sol para los chicos this Saturday.
R: The next time you'll have to do the programme for children and hae a child, because...
N: Ay, no.
R: No?
N: Nooone from those two things, for now.
R: So bye, we're going.


Thanks for the news www.nataliaoreiro.cz!!
Visit this site to learn more about Naty's interview!!!

No comments: