Thursday, August 07, 2008

EsNatalia Awards 2008 are closed!!!

(This is what the webmistress said)
I have closed the III esnatalia AWARD 2008, it seems that it is some kind of trouble with votes, so as manager of esnatalia AWARD I think that this is the best thing to do.

I was about to close the web of esnatalia.esp.st when I found out there were many people interested in esnatalia Award, and there were so many HQ sites of Natalia Oreiro, so I made an extra-efford to bring this III esnatalia AWARD, I also promote two new categories... but I am to much tired to do it lonely.

In my opinion all those web that was nominated is a winner!! I am really proud off all the work of those webmaster/mistress that do their best for the sites, as I did during the years I have did it for esnatalia, Simplemente Natalia España & Simplemente Natalia Europa.

Finally I want to assume the whole responsibility over the mistakes and failures, and I am sure that there have no been bad intentions on the part of any web, nor of me.

Despite all the troubles, headaches, and work that was beside the awards, I want to invite to any webmaster/mistress to do something similar to promote the sites of Natalia Oreiro, and to create a close relationship between all the world wide fans!

Thank you very much to all of you.

No comments: