Saturday, April 11, 2009

Natalia&Diego/flight to Cordoba-Las Oreiro


Yesterday morning flew Natalia and Diego with a first flight to Cordoba.The morning and afternoon they spent with a marathon of interviews to promotion of movie Mϊsica en espera, which has a premiere in Cordoba today. They didn't give an interview only in the radio Casada, but also for many newspapers and magazines.

How did you feel in a role of mother?
People know that I am not pregnant. If they saw me with a cushion on my belly it was embarrassing. I was searching a lot, spent time with interviews with doctors, I visited courses, exercising for pregnant, I was reading a lot.

Wouldn't you like to be that a true?
No, it's something what I want and hope that a life will give me this experience.

Do you have some television projects for this year?
In fact, this year I won't be on TV. Now I finished filming of a movie by Caetano "No necesitamos a nadie" and is estimated that it will be presented in half of this year.




In the shop Las Oreiro in Palermo, in Buenos Aires is already since April sold a new collection autumn-winter 2009, which wasn't oficially presented yet. A shop windows is decorated with Natalia's photos again.


For more infos visit: www.nataliaoreiro.cz

No comments: