Thursday, March 19, 2009

Musica en Espera

Yesterday evening, Natalia accompanied by her husband Ricardo Mollo took part at a preview of a long-awaited movie Mϊsica en espera (Music in expectation). A preview watched also several celebrities like Martha Bianchi, Virginia Innocenti, Laura Azcurra and Vanesa Gonzαlez, among others.

"Pregnancy in a real life it's what everyone is ask me about. But I am not desperate yet to be a mother.", said Natalia. After a preview of a movie, Natalia left a cinema hand in hand with her husband and she dispersed rumors about a crisis between her and Ricardo. "They are just fantasies of some people, I am very happy with Ricardo."











(---------------)



Natalia with Norma Aleandro and Diego Peretti gaved another interview. This time for newspapers Clarin. They gathered to talk again about a new comedy Mϊsica en espera and about movies generally.

Natalia talked also about a pregnancy: According to Natalia herself was a progress of preparation for pregnancy on a big screen very playful. "I bought books about pregnancy, we went with Hernαn (director) to classes for pregnant woman, we were like a couple. We arrived, sat down and stayed with a man, pregnant woman and two of us."


(----------------------)




Natalia gave another interview, now for server La Nacion, where are also several new photos. Part of the article:

Natalia says, that she wants to have more time for herself. With long dress, in a hippie style, with long hair, she sits in the garden with legs crossed and she talks. She said that all television projects were frozen. "Last year I did a lot of things and my body said me "stop". I understood it and I have to to that. I need to live like Natalia not only like a character from television or from a movie. I have to do something for my life, if I don't want to loose it. I love Tv and all my career is based on it, but I realized that it's not the one thing."

She talked also about a new movie No necesitamos a nadie:
"It's great to work with Adrian (director), who works on this project. He works with you a lot and he doesn't like testing: he believes to actors, who chose. It's very personal movie, very independent.

Source: www.nataliaoreiro.cz Visit for more news and fotos!

No comments: